HL7 Interface Engines
Role of an Integration Engine in Modern Healthcare
In today’s connected healthcare environment, the role of an interface engine is significant enough. Interface engines should be operating at top performance so that they enable faster deployment times of high quality interfaces by IT professionals with a wide range of skill sets. With healthcare data flowing through it, an integration engine should ease connections to remote care facilities such as physician practices, labs, radiology centers, etc. Care organizations leverage the data to improve operations, allow the adoption and implementation of new technology that improves workflows for caregivers, and uses data to connect patients to their care.
Key functions of a modern interface engine
- Migration of EHRs and incorporating new applications efficiently. IT teams easily connect new EHRs or incorporate new applications into their infrastructure.
- Quick deployment and delivery, ready-to-deploy interfaces in minutes or hours rather than days, weeks or months.
- Promotion of seamless new interfaces. Move tested interface mapping and processing logic into production with a few clicks. Revert to an earlier version of the interface, if needed.
- Maintenance of high availability and disaster recovery. Ensure that data continues to be processed during downtime or unplanned emergencies.
- Exchange data with web APIs and HL7 FHIR. Securely and efficiently exchange data using the most modern data exchange standards.
- Creation of logical workflows that alert the right people when problems arise.
- Easily monitor and know the status of every interface.
- Grant access to colleagues that engage in patient care. Empower analysts, managers or executives to have customized views of their interfaces and workflows.
- Improve work satisfaction and productivity with powerful features and ease of use.
- Excel in a hybrid integration environment. Integration of data between cloud and on-premise system.
We have experience in creation of the following for our clients and are counting :
Integration Solutions We Offer
1. Mirth Integration Solutions
Mirth Interface Engine Programming
KPi-Tech enhances interoperability among different healthcare departments
by programming Mirth Connect interface engines to transpose HL7, XML, CCD,
DICOM, EDI, NCPDP, and other messaging standards. We develop the Mirth
Appliances deployment platform and its PostgreSQL database so as to integrate
Mirth features into
Hospital Information Systems
Electronic Health Records (EHR)
& Practice Management Systems (PMS).
These features make Mirth Connect Interface Engine widely popular:
Interoperability: Mirth Connect is a link between labs or centers inside your healthcare framework that deals with multiple data. Scalability: Mirth Connect speedily scales up to address your healthcare requirements of any size. Successful Maintenance: Mirth Connect offers interfaces for users, setting, events alert and also extensions for secure maintenance and support. Smooth Integration: Mirth Connect is a customized business tool that offers seamless integration process. Open Source An open source and free to use interface that has the biggest community of users.
NextGen Mirth Integration
Our expert developers facilitate comprehensive Integration of NextGen Healthcare information systems, such as the NextGen EHR, Ambulatory Medical Record (AMR) programs and Practice Management platforms. We rely on building EDI systems optimized for healthcare networks, programmed with NextGen RCM services, robust Business Intelligence (BI) tools, and the Managed Cloud IT system.
Mirth HL7 Solutions
We leverage HL7 v2/v3 messaging protocols (including TCP/MLLP, HTTP, JMS, FTP/SFTP, and SOAP) to encrypt and transmit live vitals, demographics, diagnoses, medical histories, lab orders and results, e-prescriptions, insurance information administrative data, etc. We integrate Mirth HL7 data tools to custom Health Information Exchange (HIE) networks. This is useful for an easily navigable Enterprise Master Patient Index (eMPI), and intuitive data aggregation software.
Mirth Web Service Development
The Mirth Connect web service development includes integration of Common Language Infrastructures (CLI) and Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) that facilitate real-time communication across the healthcare departments. Our use of web-based exchange languages facilitate integration of user interfaces (REST, HTML, CSS) while representing data resources (JSON, XML).
Mirth Mail Implementation
Configurations are done for NextGen’s Mirth Mail direct messaging platform using Simple Mail Transfer Protocols (SMTP) to easily share referrals, test results, SOAP notes, and other text-based messages between thousands of endpoints. Leveraging the direct Project messaging standard, we ensure automated SMS and email notifications get triggered by custom or pre-programmed encounters. We incorporate APIs for Mirth OpenPD’s chat module and the Mirth HISP provider directories.
Programming Mirth Plugins
Mirth plugins further help us to extend functionality and accelerate workflows across healthcare systems. We help you integrate the Mirth Results central data repository and leverage it for user-based programming and situational consent protocols. We also utilize the Mirth Match eMPI to add C-CDA capabilities to EHRs and help achieve Meaningful Use. The Mirth extensions we make use of include PACS, FHIR, SSL, Advance Alerting, Results sender, CDAPI, Email reader, user authorization, LDAP Authentication, Serial connector, ASTM E1394 data type, ASTM E1381 Transmission mode. Advance Clustering, channel history, & message generation.
2. Iguana Integration Solutions