Mirth HL7 Interface
Why is the Mirth Interface Engine is so popular?
You can develop, test, communicate, and monitor your interfaces with Mirth Connect. Information may be stored anywhere you want it, interfaces can be created in minutes, and your interfaces can be monitored and designed. You can easily manage your communications and set alarms and tips to help you stay on track.
Why choose Mirth Connect Over other Interface engines?
Labs, pharmacies, clinics, and other healthcare businesses use various health information systems. Because there are so many programs and systems, each one has its own protocol, data that is incompatible, and versions that are out of sync. While some systems rely on HL7, FHIR, X12, and DICOM, others rely on XML or clinical standards such as SNOMED, ICD-9 & 10, NDC, NCPDP, and others. This creates a few issues among systems of divisions. Mirth is to give an answer for these issues.
Mirth is a platform that connects disparate HIT systems to establish an interoperable mechanism for sending healthcare messages that is faster, easier, more secure, and cost-effective. Mirth is meant to make integration with healthcare systems simple and quick, as it accepts all major healthcare message standards such as HL7, EDI, and X12, among others.
Protocols and Standards Supported by Mirth Connect
- SOAP (over HTTP)
- File (local file system and network shares) /FTP/SFTP
Out of many interface engines, HL7 is popular and considered with Mirth Connect.
Advantages of Mirth Connect Interface
- Delivers Enterprise Extensions that assist facilitate cheap and effective health data exchange, backed by 24/7 expert support.
- It is open-source and allows additional scripting in addition to the options available in the UI in its local installation.
- With limitless licensing on interfaces, channels, and OEM licenses, you may achieve interoperability goals quickly and confidently.
- With a system that natively supports all healthcare data standards and protocols, your organization can gain control over resources, improve performance, and be deployment agnostic.
- Mirth presented you with a coding field, which you immediately implemented.
- Mirth Connect allows for more precise and faster referral processing.
- Mirth Connect is incredibly flexible, and it can run on a variety of devices ranging from small, low-cost, and low-power devices like Raspberry Pi to extremely large-scale enterprise administrations and cloud-based configurations.
- Mirth facilitates the building of interfaces for transporting data between two or more healthcare systems because it is built on a unique client-server and enterprise service bus hybrid architecture.
- Mirth Connect has a simple user interface that makes it simple to use.
- Mirth also oversees the creation of administrative roles and duties for users and administrators.
- Its cross-platform capability allows it to work with a wide range of operating systems and EHR systems.
- Displays current connection data as well as error notifications.
- Fast status updates, error emails, and scalability.
Mirth Connect includes the following features
Here's a quick rundown of what Mirth Connect can achieve.
This enables you to build pipelines that will provide you with the precise data you require for your organization. These pipelines could enable you to work with healthcare big data or investigate the root cause of an occurrence. The healthcare specialist can easily administer a cross-platform interface engine.
Our Mirth HL7 Services
We simply integrate numerous healthcare systems with NextGen Mirth Connect & Mass HL7 solution ensuring compliance with regulatory standards(HIPAA, HHS, ONC-ATCB), Meaningful Use Stage 1 and 2 (MU-1 & MU-2) and 21st Century Cures Act.
Custom Mirth Programming
Mirth Interface Implementation
Mirth Web Service Development
Mirth Mail Implementation
Our Mirth HL7 Interfaces by Numbers
Our Mirth Integration Expertise
Integration Architects,Mirth Developer with extensive experience, increased agility, and data modelers.
Extensive administration knowledge with external systems and secure database integrations.
Developing entire integration solutions, such as hospital management systems, pharmaceutical group networks, medical device communication, and workflow systems.
Assessment and planning, implementation at the enterprise level, upgrades from prior versions, and maintenance.
Extensive knowledge of Mirth administration, support services, high availability, disaster recovery, performance tuning, and deployment strategy.
Mirth HL7 Interface Case Study
- Global Data mappings .
- Convert all the received date times to UTC format based on the Time Zones.
- Calculating the Daylight Saving start date and end date dynamically based on the Year.
- Client Custom mappings.