KPi-Tech assisted in creating a Mobile Application for cyber security software, that can give the notifications anytime on to the mobile so that the right team is alerted at the right time.
24*7 Software accessibility
With more than 40 million patient records compromised last year, healthcare data breaches have become the costliest among all industries, with an average recovery cost exceeding $9.23 million. Healthcare systems comprise various operations, such as charting, billing, electronic prescriptions, administration, and third-party partnerships, among others. To track security flaws in these systems, our client offers security software to healthcare institutions.
- The security software installed on the desks was only capable of monitoring while the user was at their desk, which meant that taking a break could result in missing critical security events or notifications.
- The client required continuous 24/7 monitoring even when users were away from their desks to ensure they didn't miss any security-related events or notifications.
- he client also wanted to acknowledge security events remotely through mobile on both iOS and Android platforms, in addition to the 24/7 remote monitoring.
KPi-Tech assisted in creating a mobile application that would provide seamless notifications to the right team at the right time, ensuring 24/7 monitoring. The app also allowed users to view important metrics regarding the security aspect of the organization.The app featured:
- BioMetric/FaceID security for added protection.
- Notification management to prioritize notifications based on urgency.
- Notification actions to perform actions without opening the app.
- Redirect to desired screen after tapping notification to save time.
React, React Native, Android Studio, Xcode, AWS SNS, FIrebase Cloud Messaging, Apple Push notifications
The mobile application has become a USP for the main security software application. The management at our client location and their end-users are extremely satisfied with the app, which has enabled them to monitor security events 24/7, from anywhere. The app has also provided them with valuable metrics regarding the security aspect of their organization, enabling them to strengthen their cybersecurity further.