24*7 Software accessibility
Any medium-big size healthcare providers, the problem is with number connected devices in a network and identifying the vulnerabilities in all of them and ensuring the timely response is a challenging task. The number of ransomware attacks on healthcare organizations increased 94% from 2021 to 2022, according to a report from the cybersecurity firm Sophos. Our client provides a wide variety of purpose-built services to help healthcare organizations evaluate their unique risk appetite, strengthen their cybersecurity.
- To track security flaws in the health systems, our client offers security software to healthcare institutions.
- The security software installed on desks was used for monitoring, so taking a break from your desk could result in you missing a notification or security event
- The client required 24/7 monitoring when away from their desk in order to not miss any security-related events.
As part of the solution KPi-Tech assisted in creating a Mobile Application, that can give the notifications seamlessly anytime on to the mobile so that the right team is alerted at the right time. Also allowed users to view important metrics regarding the security aspect of organization.
- BioMetric/FaceID security.
- Notification Management.
- Notification Action to perform action without opening app.
- Redirect to desired screen after tapping notification.
React, React Native, Android Studio, Xcode, AWS SNS, FIrebase Cloud Messaging, Apple Push notifications
The management at our client location and their end users are extremely happy about having an app that will alert them while the resource has become USP for the main application.